|zakka.dk / euroscreenwriters/ interviews with european directors / Ken Loach    /|
- Interviews with European Film Directors
- Interviews with Famous Screenwriters
- Articles for the Working Screenwriter
- Research Links
- Directing & Writing Quotes for Inspiration
- The World Famous 5 Minute Film School
:COP15 media service for journalists
:stock photos of copenhagen
: Copenhagen Cycle Chic Blog
: The Slow Bicycle Movement
The Revolution Betrayed: An Interview with
This Interview was removed at the request of Cineaste Magazine. Here's what they wrote... goodness me. Slow day at the office, we guess.
Dear Mr. Von Hafnia,
This message is a Notice of Infringement under § 512(c) of the Copyright Act, pursuant to which I request that you expeditiously remove or disable access to the copyrighted material described below, which can be found on your system.
1. The following citation identifies the copyrighted work that is being infringed:
"The Politics of Everyday Life: An Interview with Ken Loach"
2. The infringing copy of the above-referenced work appears at the following location(s) online:
3. My contact information, as copyright holder, is as follows:
4. I have a good faith belief that the use of the above-referenced copyrighted work(s) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. I declare, under penalty of perjury, that this notice is accurate and that I am the copyright owner entitled to exclusive rights, which I allege are being infringed.
Signed this 30th day of January, 2013.